Monthly Archives: September 2013
Below is a video on how to create a Screening Method for Targeted Analysis.
The method is used to perfrom a few functions. One is for determining the presence of a compound in an unkown sample of a particualr matrix.
The other is that is can be used as the basis of results that can easily create a quantitative method. Both are very powerful in the day to day operations of a targeted analysis laboratory.
If the video is blurry please click the cog wheel at the bottom of the panel and increase the video display resolution.
A new version of the reporting plugin for TraceFinder 3.1 has been published today. You can download and install it at: https://mytracefinder.com/plugins/
Reporting Plugin Version 416.35 Release Notes
- Report generation format: CSV and Print
- Pivot table – agreggate operation choice
- Add Internal Standard property to Peak Chro Plot
- Notification when new version available
- Bug fix: repeat area filter (always includes first result)
- Enable simple formula with parameters
- Screening Plot Controls
- Updated templates: High Density Sample Report 1 Long, Confirmation Report, Confirmation Report 2, Quantitation Report